Mountain biking in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Escape daily life - jump into the saddle...
Swing on the bike and conquer the mountain world of the Kitzbühl Alps and the Pinzgauer Grasberge on altogether 400 km of well signposted mountain bike routes in all levels of difficulty. Sharp descents, roots, debris, stones and uneven terrain - mountain bikers love this scenario and they will definitely find it in the mountains of Saalbach-Hinterglemm! A variety of other advantages should convince each bike fan that it is not just the diverse network of routes, but also the unique natural features that speak in favour of a bike and mountain bike holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm:
- 720 km comprehensive bike & mountain bike networks in the region
- direct connection to the Pinzgauer Tauern bicycle trail
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park, Northshore, training parcours
- Connection to the Leogang bike park
- 3D bike map online
- Daily guided bike tours and courses on riding technique
The new trend sport “skyving“ has also become popular in Glemmtal! The modern and ultra-light fun sports equipment can be easily transported in a rucksack. After your ascent, the bike is quickly and easily put together and is ready for use. No arduous descents which are hard on the joints - air stream and riding pleasure on the way to the valley! Incidentally, those interested can rent two skyvers that are available at Hotel Sonnberg.