Motorcycling in the Salzburg region
Escape daily life - on to the bike ...
Magnificent mountain roads through dreamy landscapes - the drive to Saalbach-Hinterglemm to Hotel Sonnberg itself is an experience. For motorcyclists there is nothing better than indulging on your hobby on steep and winding routes from May through to October.
The overwhelming mountain world of Austria, high passes, lakes and impressive three thousand metre-high mountains accompany you on all Alpine tours. In the following, we have mentioned a few interesting routes because motorcycling in the Salzburg region and holidaying in the mountains is a brilliant combination!
- Eisriesenwelt - Liechtensteinklamm (approx. 170 km)
- Großglockner - Staller Saddle (approx. 350 km)
- Postalmstraße - Rossfeld-Ringstraße ( approx. 310 km)
- Wagrain - Jägersee (170 km)
- Zillertaler Höhenstraße - Gerlos Pass (approx. 280 km)
- Turracher Höhe - Nockalm Road (approx. 250 km)